Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The LDS Nairobi Kenya Service Center

Two Sister Missionaries (who have been visiting us almost every day in the office) and some friends in the ward .
View of the Guard Station at the gate to the comlex.
Second floor of the Service Center as viewed from the parking lot.
Front view of the LDS Nairobi Kenya Service Center
View of the front of the Service Center - our office is the first door on the right.

This is the LDS Nairobi Kenya Service Center. It is a two story building that houses the Kenya Nairobi Mission offices (where we serve each day), the LDS Distribution Center, the Perpetual Education Center office, the Offices of the South East Africa Area support staff, all on the bottom floor; and on the top floor the Church Education Center-Seminary and Institute Classrooms, the Church Employment Center, Nairobi Kenya Stake Offices and Chapel.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Wow - they have everything in one spot. It is nice to see where you spend most of your day and the people who you are serving with.

Anonymous said...

Elder and Sister Nevin, I need your assistance. I have several referrals for your mission area in Kenya. I have been teaching several Kenyan brothers the gospel and one was taught 3 of the 5 discussions. They are returning from Iraq after serving as security forces for the US military in support of the war here. I am the LDS Group Leader for my area. Please let me know how I can get these referrals to you as I am still currently in Iraq.

Bro. Buford